KROPPSFUNKTION [choreo-abilities] is an art and research project that explores and challenges normative notions on ability, diversity and language. The project uses crip theory as a framework, and suggests that so-called intellectual, communicative and cognitive disabilities are sets of specific, but often unarticulated and unattended, abilities. KROPPSFUNKTION turns to the border-crossing methodology of choreography, as to embody a norm disruptive action whereby (dis)abilities are recognized as constitutive of civil society, and empowered. The project is running from 2014-2018.
For more information, visit the project’s own webpage and archive: www.kroppsfunktion.com
forex handel ausbildung Current and past acticities
- In 2018 the project is presenting CRIP_sessions, binäre optionen strategien a series of five interventions that depart from and work further with c.off’s publications KROPPSFUNKTION – en antologi [CHOREO-ABILITIES – an anthology] (2015) and IMPERFEKTA [IMPERFECT] (2017). Moreover, during 2018 we will, in different ways, examine how the knowledge and experiences gathered during the project can be mediated and preserved by new formats.
- In 2017 KROPPSFUNKTION produced and presented two new choreographic performances; (im)perfect choreographies and My Own Bodies and released the publication IMPERFEKTA (IMPERFECT).
- In september 2015 KROPPSFUNKTION presented a choreography festival with Robert McRuer, Dan Daw, Christine Bylund, Stina Nyberg, Kung Saga gymnasium among others on the program, and released an anthology on the same theme.
http://komsija.net/cr20/5669 Are you interested in the outcomes of the project?
- Read more about and order our publications IMPERFEKTA (IMPERFECT) and KROPPSFUNKTION – en antologi here (NB mostly in Swedish).
- (im)perfect choreographies can be booked for performances and tours, contact us for more information and your request.
- We also offer lectures, seminaries, workshops or special arrangement that depart from our experiences and knowledge gathered throughout the project. Contact us with your request and we can discuss an arrangement that meet with your requirements.
The project is run by artistic collaborators from Årsta, Enskede, Vantör daily activity center (previously known as http://bti-defence.com/boi/4989 Vida omsorg och utbildning), the secondary special schools source link Kung Saga and how to get cash out of bitcoin Lindeparken, the artistic company enter site Shake it Collaborations, the non-profit organizations binary options scam alerts ccap bitcoin is it good to buy now and c.off, artist and educator online broker demokonto Zafire Vrba http://lpsm.se/cr41/3194 as well as crip theory method developer and performance artist pool para minerar litecoin Christine Bylund. Other former collaborators include Utopia (2014-2015). During 2018 the project also collaborates with ABF Stockholm and DOCH (Dans- och cirkushögskolan).
The project is funded by: Arvsfonden ethereum mist password (2015-2018), Culture Foundation of the Swedish Postcode Lottery follow site (2014-2015), the Swedish Arts Council (2015, 2017, 2018), http://dynamicpaintnpanel.com.au/cr18/3363 the City Council of Stockholm (2014, 2015, 2017) and the County Council of Stockholm (2018).